Friday, July 8, 2016

My recipe: Mixed vegetable soup........

It was a windy, gloomy day......
To pep up, I decided to make some therapeutic soup....
Beforehand, I had saved half a dozen variety of recipes for it...but, when I started making, I felt compelled to follow my own instinct....and go by ingredients in the kitchen..........

It followed as below:
In hot oil, caramelized onion, followed by chopped garlic and ginger..
Added chopped potato, cauliflower, carrots, celery stalks and stirred.....
then added chopped button mushrooms......
To it, the diced tomatoes......
Once, all the veggies are half-cooked, simmered in low heat for 15 minutes.
When cooled blended them.....
In pan, poured this puree, and added chopped leeks, cilantro, black pepper, a spoonful of corn flour, parsley.......
Eaten with toasted bread.....
Hopefully, it tastes good......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...